Material: Stainless Steel
Type: Steam Type
Usage Mode: Semi-automatic
Automatic cleaning function: NO
Grinding method: coffee powder
Voltage: 230V 50Hz
Pump Pressure: 19Bar
Water Tank Capacity: 1250ml(0.33us gal)
Overall Size: (L)X(W)X(H)
Plug: EU Plug(We will base on your country to send the corresponding adapter plug)
● Traditional filter holder machine for coffee powder and E.S.E coffee.
● 2 in 1 function: Combine extraction with milk steamer to meet the needs of fancy coffee making.
● With steam for cappuccino, latte and macchiato.
● 19 bar high pressure extraction coffee fat and aroma.
● Hot water for tea.
● Manual control.
Correct Coffee Grind:
For best results, the coffee must be a medium grind. The correct medium grind shouldbe look and feel gritty, like sand or salt.
If the arind is too fine, the water will not flow through the coffee, even under pressure. Fine grind looks and feels like flour.
If the grind is too coarse, the water flows through too quickly and the coffee will notdevelop its full flavor.
Maintenance and Cleaning:
The coffee making process involves extracting oils out of coffee grinds to make espresso coffee grinds to make espresso coffee. Deposits of the oil build over time and affect the taste of the coffee and operation of the espresso machine.
Regularly cleaning to remove these oils is essential for espresso machines to keep operating effectively. Flushing water, through the brewing head and the steam nozzle, is the easiest way to keep your machine clean after making each coffee, and at the end of your coffee making session.
Important: Never wash your espresso machine accessories in the dishwasher.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT.
* Before using the coffee machine for the first time, clean the reservoir with clean water once or twice.
* Caution!The measuring carafe provided should always be used when pouring water into the unit. Never fill the unit more than the amount indicated by the 1250ml level marked on the water reservoir. The reservoir is designed for use with this appliance only. It must never be used on a range top.
* Do not leave the coffee maker unattended when using in the presence of children.
* Ensure the On/OFF button is in”OFF”position before connecting or disconnecting from the wall outlet.
* Keep the On/off button in the”OFF”position when the unit is not being used.
* Make sure your hands are dry when plugging in and unplugging appliance.
* Do not touch hot parts of the coffee maker; use the handles and switches.
* Do not leave the appliance near a heat source, and make sure the cord cannot touch any hot surface (filter holder and steam nozzle).
* Do not immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid.
1 x Coffee Machine
1 x English User Manual
(excluding other decorations)